Strong expertise in services for financial markets
The emergence of new economies, significant growth of the derivatives markets, and the consolidation of stock exchanges. Today’s fast-changing financial environment exerts significant pressure on the financial markets industry and so organizations are looking for solutions and partners that enable them to improve their efficiency and reduce risk.
Atos Worldline offers specific solutions and services to all the market players across the investment process - private banks, asset managers, brokers and intermediaries, stock exchanges (NYSE and NASDAQ), clearing houses, central counterparties and depositories.
Our expert solutions cover areas such as asset management, middle and back office securities for financial institutions, clearing & settlement, online trading and order routing and distribution of financial information:
- Asset management system
- Clearing & Settlement for the CCP (central Counterparty) and CSD (Central Securities Depository)
- eBrokerage and order management systems and order routing systems
- Financial information distribution
- Interbank Clearing & Settlement
- RTGS and ACH solutions
As well as the specific solutions, we also operate a Financial Markets Business Center providing:
- Trading System - a platform for international trading equities and derivatives. Orders are sent in real-time to over 20 marketplaces worldwide. Associated with this platform are tools such as risk management, order management and strategic reporting (with improved indicators and parameters.
- Financial Information - a solution providing focused information and market flows from major markets worldwide. It allows the receiving of financial flows, processing and is multi-channel.
Exploiting the potential of rapidly changing markets
Our Financial Market solutions address this industry across Europe, Asia and the United States. However, the development of emerging economies in Asia and the Gulf has given rise to trends that are often very different from the ‘Atlantic’ business models (Western Europe and United States). And as local regulations and configurations always apply, Atos Worldline continually adapts its solutions to the specific needs of different clients and geographies.