Atos Worldline's expertise spans every aspect of the Telecoms industry
In a sector that is becoming more concentrated, particularly impelled by the development of Web and mobile Internet uses, the growing dynamic of social networks, the established actors must seize the opportunities in network convergence, to standardized communications and the new technologies (IMS, RCS, etc.). Developing convergent systems encouraging the sharing, enrichment and storing of users' content is a key element for development. Similarly, ensuring that an application on mature screens (PC, mobile, TV) is can be carried over to all the more emerging screens, guaranteeing that service will continue simply and consistently, is a vehicle for new opportunities. Furthermore, in an era when communications channels are multiplying, users are faced with a wide range of tools that they use according their location, the degree of the communication's urgency and the type of information which they wish to access or that they wish to share.
These tools' independence brings about a complexity in the exchange and search for information and therefore a loss of efficiency for the users.
What are the solutions?
- Centralise messages and personal information by combining e-mail, voice-mail, fax and SMS/MMS systems. In this way, the user can effectively find a document, a contact, and event or the history of a conversation.
- Make access simpler with a unique solution available on the user's workstation and mobile system. Thanks to this accessibility, the user remain contactable wherever he may be.
- Adapt ergonomics to the users' needs to subject them to technological constraints. In this way, the user is concentrated on:
- his location (e.g., mobile),
- his contacts,
- the type of exchange (text, voice, video),
- the message's degree of urgency (synchronous/asynchronous).
» Mobiles applications
» Unified convergent messaging
» Convergent IMS services
» IVR system
» Management of incoming and outgoing contacts
» Creation and hosting of Internet sites
» Voucher prepaid card
» Strong Authentification
» Secure storage and archiving
» Business Intelligence