Atos Worldline Events
- FedISA 2013 - 17 and 18 June 2013 - Paris
The FedISA 2013 Congress will take place over 2 days and will deal with information governance applied to three sectors: public authorities, health and finance.
On this occasion, Atos Worldline will present its expertise and references in the field of dematerialisation and will lead the following conferences: 17 June at 10:15: plenary discussion on "The benefits of dematerialisation for Health and Law: the life cycle of Health Data by Marc LEJEUNE, Operations manager, Atos/Santeos 18 June at 15:45: round table discussion on " The forward-looking aspect of dematerialisation applies to economy as a whole." : Online contracting by Jean-Jacques MILHEM, Offering Manager, Atos Worldline
- HIT 2013 - 28 until 30 May 2013 - Paris
Atos Worldline will take part in the HIT trade show, which is dedicated to the technologies and information systems applied to Health.
Year after year, HIT Paris has solidified its reputation of being THE reference event for hospital decision makers.
On the agenda:
- medical imaging: with its partner Agfa Healthcare, Santeos will present its medical imaging offering.
- telemedicine: through presentations and animations, you will discover our solutions for meeting the challenges of teleconsultation, tele-expertise and telemonitoring.
- mobile applications for better autonomy: we will give provide you with experience feedback regarding care for elderly and dependent people in their homes.
- conference at booth K59: on 29 May, from 11:00 to 11:30, we will give a lecture on the subject of "the key success factors of a medical imaging telemedicine project."
To join us
You have to register for the trade show by clicking here .
Les Salons de la Santé et de l'Autonomie
VIPARIS - Porte de Versailles - Pavillon 1
1 place de la Porte de Versailles
- SITL 2013 - 26 and 28 March 2013 - Paris Nord Villepinte
At the STIL trade show, from 26 to 28 March 2013, Atos Worldline will showcase its expertise dedicated to the actors of the field of logistics and supply chain.
Our services enable Logistics professionals to create collective intelligence at the service of performance.
Atos Worldline thus positions itself at the heart of the challenges of this sector and proposes a global offering:
- services for last mile management and home delivery: portal for urban logistics platforms, freight and round exchange systems, mobile applications for parcel tracking, CRM and cash on delivery;
- technical expertise in the field of connected machines for providing them with intelligent fleet management tools (intelligent tracking, eco-driving, routing, dispatch mission order);
- technological know-how thanks to our SmartData offering: the leaders in the transport and logistics sectors can put their large data volumes at the service of their performance. SmartData is a platform that integrates and collects streams of heterogeneous “cold” data, and converts them into business applications capable of optimising the TCO.
- Documation 2013 - 20 and 21 March 2013 - Paris / CNIT La Défense
Come and meet us at booth G20
On this occasion, Atos Worldline will showcase its know-how, references, global strategy and complete range of dematerialisation solutions. On 20 March 2013 at 9:30AM, Atos Worldline will also lead a workshop on this subject: “Paperless invoices: a digital revolution for guaranteed ROI”
- PayForum 2013 - 20 and 21 March 2013 - Paris / Espace Étoile Saint Honoré
Come and meet us at booth n°5 during the yearly event for payment professionals
Come and discover our innovative solutions:
» Central Acceptance, a centralised, cross-channel e-banking solution that complies with the PCI-DSS standard;
» our EPTs available in centralised or autonomous mode for payments with or without contact;
» our new e-Score offering for combatting online sales fraud;
» our SEPA Direct Debit payment solution so you can achieve compliance immediately.
Atos Worldline will give lectures and invites you to come and discuss with its experts:
Wednesday, 20 March:
» “Fraud prevention/Identity theft/LAB” workshop at 2:30 PM: Detecting fraudulent orders on your e-commerce site, anticipating nonpayments and delivery risks thanks to “e-Score” by Hélène Roizin, Score&Secure Payment Business Developer, Atos Worldline
» “Strong authentication remotely and locally” workshop at 2:30PM: Strong authentication : prospects for 2013, by Stéphane Cauchie, Doctor in Sciences - R&D project director, Atos Worldline
Thursday, 21 March
» “Transition to the SEPA” workshop at 9:00 AM: SEPA: a single market that provides multiple opportunities, by Sylvie Calsacy, SEPA Solution Manager, Atos Worldline
- CeBIT 2013: Meet Atos Worldline in Hannover
Save the date: meet us at CeBIT 2013.
From March 5th until 9th, 2013 Atos Worldline will show its broad technical competence under the umbrella of Atos on booth D58 in hall 7 at the Public Sector Parc. Modern techniques and solutions will be presented to the international audience.
Atos Worldline presents its own solution for SEPA direct debit, which will replace 2014 the national direct debit procedure. In addition Atos Worldline shows you its solutions for Smart Metering, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Payment as well as the electronic authentication with the new identity card and offers services around the electronic health insurance card.
Meet us at the CeBIT at the Atos booth No D58!
Click here to register yourself and get more information.
- EuroCIS – 19th to 21st February 2013 - Messe Düsseldorf
Save the date: meet us at EuroCIS 2013.
EuroCIS is the leading trade fair for retail technology. It will take place at Messe Düsseldorf between 19 and 21 February 2013. EuroCIS 2013 is the ultimate network for all those seeking to live and operate successfully with IT in retailing.
Meet us at our booth 9A39 and discover our latest Y-generation products for the mobile and unattended market.
» Registration and more info at www.eurocis.com – Visitor Service
- EBG Conference – 7th February 2013 - Paris
Omnichannel strategy: what are the innovative technologies and for what uses?
Atos Worldline will take part in this conference, which is organised in partnership with the EBG and will take place on 7th February.
» 8:30 – 9:00: breakfast
» 9:00 – 10:30: round table discussion
» Reinventing the omnichannel customer’s customer path
• How can you make a user’s omnichannel purchase path dynamic? What criteria should be taken into account?
• How can you elaborate a consistent strategy between the various channels?
• What are the innovative technologies that aim to enrich the customer experience and increase sales? (NFC, digital wall, connected TV...)
• How is cross-channel payment involved in the customer path?
» 10h30 - 12h00: experience feedback
» How do connected objects take part in the distribution of goods and services?
• TV sets, cars, shoes, cans, fridges... More and more everyday objects are connected, thus bringing our new sales channels.
• What are the distributions or what will they be?